Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Transformation Center

I'm taking a big step and will be committing to 12 weeks over at the Transformation center. I've talked on and off about Transformation over the years. Some of you may remember when I did the 12 week Body for Life challenge a couple years ago? Bill Phillips is the man behind both Body for Life and Transformation.

Well, Bill is from Colorado and he just recently built a transformation center for people to come and take classes and workout with amazing trainers and change their lives. When I talked to the people over at the center they were so new they didn't yet have a local program, only a week long intensive program for people all over the world. While this was great, and still is, I wanted a more personalized, long term place for me. They said when they had something they'd let me know.

Well, I got an email last week with some details about the program and now I'm in! I start everything on Tuesday and I'm equal parts excited and scared. Bill Phillips is regularly there at the center, so I'm assuming I'll be meeting him somewhere along the line. He's sort of my hero:) Much more than tan rippled abs, that man.

You can watch this, if you want. It's a video about the Transformation center that Colorado and CO. did.
http://www.coloradoandco.com/video/default.aspx

If you've been following me for the past few years, you know how much I've talked about BFL and Bill Phillips, so this is sort of a big deal for me!

I'll keep you posted.

PS-They said come Tuesday prepared to take before pictures in shorts and a sports bra. YIKES! I won't be sharing that picture ;)

Wish me luck

Katy


No comments:

Post a Comment