Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I said I would...and I did

I weighed in this morning. Up 1.2 lbs.

Not as bad as I thought it would be, but still a gain.

I should know that losing weight in the real world doesn't always mean you'll be consistantly great every week. Especially when that week includes moving into a new home. Did I not mention that? Yep, we moved! We bought a house. It's been both exciting and pretty stressful.

We should have about one more week of chaos around here and then hopefully settle into our daily scheduled programing. Last night was a first step. We made a bunch of yummy bruscetta and drank some wine as a "welcome to our new house" dinner. It was just the two of us :)

Then in the middle of the night...that wine glass I left on my night stand got knocked off and spilled all over the hard wood floors and walls and there was glass everywhere! HELL-er! That'll wake you up :)

I'm just rambling now.
Signing off. 1.2 lbs heavier...still truckin'

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like something I would do; better hardwood than carpet (all about the silver lining:-) There's many a fan of WW out here...keep going, keep tracking, I'm not perfect either, but so far day after day I'm tracking and hanging in there and hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete