Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Today is the DAY!

Today is the day...for a couple things. Both are equally exciting in different ways

1)Today is the day I start an 18 week challenge on www.transformation.com. More on that tomorrow!

2)Today is also the day my business Golden Paisley Photography is being featured on Living Social here in Denver. I would be so grateful if you'd spread the word to any friends or family you may have here in the Denver Metro area. The deal is only good for 24 hours, but you can redeem it anywhere between now and 6 months from now.

If you're not familiar with Living Social, it's just like Groupon. If you're not familiar with Groupon...you need to sign up for both! Fantastic daily deals to be had!

I know, I know...this is sort of shameless self promotion, but my business is my baby right now and I just have to share it a little on such a big day for me!

See you back here tomorrow for a week FILLED with inspirational stories. I saw Bill Phillips this weekend and let me tell you...life changing!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your living social deals sales! If I lived in Denver I'd totally buy one. Can't wait to hear about the seminar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for shameless self promotion - do what you have to do! :)
    I can't wait to read about your Bill Phillips encounter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooove Groupon and LivingSocial deals. I've saved so much money through those sites!

    Congrats again on today being your day! I can't wait to hear about all the fabulous people you'll get to meet!

    YAY YOU!

    ReplyDelete