Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Overwhelmed

I've been a bit overwhelmed (in a good way) with a ton of photoshoots from my living social deal I ran on monday. Booking, calling, emails, scheduling, shooting, editing...it's all a bit much and so the ole' blog has taken a back seat.

KNOW THIS

I love ya' and I appreciate everyone who reads my blog, who comments, who supports me and encourages me. Really, I do!

I've had some amazing things happen the past week and i can't wait to share them with you. I told you briefly about meeting Bill phillips, but then last night a series of very wild and random events led me to get to see Michael Beckwith speak for free and it was totally life changing as well. Lots of nuggets of inspiration I want to share with everyone.

So, I'll see you very very soon. Just as soon as I can come up for air!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright you tease, start talking.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're with you. Glad to know you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete