Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

UPDATES: Vitrual Biggest Loser Competition

Hello Friends!

I have more details on the Biggest Loser Challenge.

Start Date: Tuesday June 1st
End Date: Tuesday August 31st

You can pay the $10 buy in one of two ways.
1)Send me the $10 in the mail
2)Pay by PayPal

Either way, email me directly and I'll give you my pay pal account where you can pay. Or I'll give you the address where you can send your $10. I promise I won't use the money to feed my heroin addiction. ALL money collected will go directly back to the parcicipants...and I mean ALL money.

There will be a GRAND PRIZE and prizes for the top 4 finishers. This way if we can spread the wealth a bit.

If you want in, email me directly @ projectlookgoodnaked@gmail.com so I can give you details on payment!

If you have a blog, and you're joining us on this mystery tour please advertise on your blog (if you wouldn't mind)

The more contestants the better right?

8 comments:

  1. It's kind of funny because I was listening to the song Heroine Girl by Everclear when I read the part about using the money for addiction.

    I'm in. I got nothing planned for those months anyways. I'll email you for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't believe her. She's TOTALLY riding the H-train with this money!

    Alright, I'm kidding (of course). :)

    I'll market it on my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for starting this challenge I'm going to really look forward to it. I don't have many readers on my blog at the moment but I'll be sure to make sure everyone knows about it. I'll send you an e-mail to get your info :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also would very much like to be part of this.

    :D

    I can hook you up with PayPal goodness sometime soon.

    --Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Depending on how my medical tests come back I might be interested in this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't sure what to do with the fee so I went ahead and paid it. Not sure what everyone else is doing though. Or what we should be doing. But that's me officially signed up! :)

    ReplyDelete