Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weigh In Day

Weekly Loss: 0.4
Total Loss: 11.4

When I look at the numbers I'm less impressed, but I know I've been doing everything right 98% of the time so the numbers are going to land where they land and I'm ok with that.

This morning I put on a Jacket I got a couple months ago that was tight. Not tight enough where I couldn't wear it, but tight enough where I didn't want to sit down in it. Today I put it on and I was almost swimming in it. *almost*. I could sit down in it with room even! Scott even noticed. Nothing like someone else noticing changes to spur you on even more!

1 comment:

  1. Slow and steady wins the race. Don't you wish you could punch people who say that right in their smug little face??? I agree, losing slow sucks! But it's way better than gaining fast...or at all. Here's to a better next week, new pal :)

    ReplyDelete