Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Where's Lisa?

Does anyone know why Lisa from "In weigh over my head" made her blog private? I enjoyed keeping up to date with her and I went to see how she was doing and her blog is private. I'd love an invite if anyone knows how to make that happen??

She was getting a lot of negative feedback from a LOT of bloggers. One in particular stands out. Regardless of how you feel about her weight loss approach or her progress, I really believe she didn't deserve such outright hatred. Hurt my heart.

So, lisa...if this gets to you, I'd love an invite to continue to follow your progress

projectlookgoodnaked@gmail.com

Thanks!

PS-Leaving for Jamaica in a couple days. So excited! Be back early April to tell you all about it :)

2 comments:

  1. there are way too many haters lately. It is kinda lame.

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete