Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

We're back!

My bike fell off the back of the car, Scott got 7 flat tires on the ride, and we had the campsite from hell but we're happy and smiling and alive!

We even got a couple compliment at breakfast yesterday. A waiter said to us "I think it's so great that you're sitting on the same side of the table. I never see anyone do that anymore and I think it's fantastic!" I love it when strangers say stuff like that to us.

I'm sort of decompressing from the weekend but I have many pictures to share with you and LOTS of stories. So check back tomorrow!

I think Utah has an ex-Mormon vengeance for me...just sayin'.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back with a smile on your face :) Looking forward to seeing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't sitting on the same side of the table great? Blake and I almost always do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know why more people don't sit side-by-side! good on you two for keeping it alive!

    ReplyDelete