Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Snoooooooring

Do you snore? I never did, then I gained wait and it started. For me, I've found the cure. No surgeries, no sprays, no breathe right strips. Wanna know what it is?

Hard EXERCISE!

No mamby pamby crap. Hard, sweat your ass off, huffing, puffing panting exercise.
At first we weren't sure if it was the exercise that was causing me not to snore. But now I know for sure because if I miss a few days the sawing logs starts up again. I didn't workout this weekend and started snoring, then yesterday I hit the gym hard for a spin class...and lo and behold NO snoring last night and I slept like a baby! I'm happy to not snore and get a more restful sleep. Scott's happy that he's not constantly telling me to roll over!

Fer yer health!


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to mention this to my hubby. I'm tired of wearing earplugs! :)

    ReplyDelete