Thank you to
For awarding me with the Versitile Blogger Award!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate seven newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award
Here are 7 things you may or may not know about moi.
1) I tried Veganaise for the first time a few days ago. Scott even preformed a "pepsi/coke" blind taste test on me and I guessed wrong. He loooooooved that I guessed wrong because I was all ew, veganaise, sick! Turns out...not so sick.
2) If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I'd be in Jamaica, lying in a hammock with my husband, drinking a Red Stripe. More specifically, I'd be HERE in Negril.
3) I'm a purger not a hoarder. On the purging scale of 1-10 I'm a 9. I need to start thinking about what we keep because at this rate, I'll end up giving away my wedding album.
4) I drive a VW Passat and before that car, it was a VW Passat. I love that car. Can you tell?
5) I have a pretty large vintage camera collection. Since I'm a photographer, I totally get my jollies finding cool old cameras. I mostly buy them baised on how cool they look and I really try and hang with the people who know all the specs and stats of the cameras but inside my mind goes numb.
6) A couple weeks ago I had a dream I was breast feeding my cat. But she wasn't actually a cat, she was like my daughter and it was totally not weird. I was like, here I am with my daughter/cat suckeling off my teet. Except in real life...as in right now, I totally understand this story is like super weird and I don't even know why I'm revealing it to everyone. But since we're going there, also in my dream I ended up spraying scott in the face with breast milk, for fun. Then I woke up and told him about it and I think he was a little freaked out. Not about me spraying him-I think he liked that, but about the fact that I had a fucking cat/daughter whom I was feeding from my boob! I have really really weird dreams, really often. It's my thing.
7) I'm sort of addicted to wipes. Clorox wipes, pledge wipes, windex wipes but not baby wipes. Cause I don't have a baby.