Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I think I found one of my rewards

I've been trying to think of ways to reward myself on this BFL journey. Something other than food. I want some cute new workout shoes, I want a custom made dress from HERE and I also want to go to the Imogen Heap concert on June 11th.

Does anyone love her more than me? I didn't think so.

I will be arriving early and standing as close to the stage as possible. Good thing for me, it's a very small venue, all standing only and general admission. Should I throw my panties up on stage? No? Too much?

PS- You know how I anticipated losing it? I did, last night. Over... wait for it.... having a baby! No, I'm not pregnant, no I have no plans to get pregnant in the near future, but damn if it gets me crazy. I'll talk more about that later.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I just found your blog and I really feel I have found a kindred spirit. It is giving me a funny feeling in my chest. It is like I have written those same words in my head. And not just this post but more the one below it. Have you heard of the book When Food is Love? by Geneen Roth. I am currently avoiding reading it but the little I have read is so me and my issues. I am not trying to be presumptous but it is about compulsive eating and finding ways to break that cycle. I somehow got two copies and if you think you can read and benefit from it please email me at total.latte.lover@gmail.com I have been holding on thinking of what to do with the extra copy. I thought about a give away but my blog has no followers and is new (which is cool I do it for me) but now I know if you want it I want to mail it to you. Let me know and sorry for the long comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps... I just read what I wrote and I am sure you can read. lmao. Doesn't that sentence sound funny I guess I meant if you want to read it. :D Sorry didn't mean to infer anything.

    ReplyDelete