Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Last night

Last night I had a dream that Scott and I were at the movies and Scott thought it would be a good idea to wear a button down shirt and his undies and no pants. But he was wearing his vibram five finger shoes which I must say, really set off the outfit.

Then Miley Cyrus started dancing down the isles of the movie theater and my best friend turned to me and told me that she made Miley's shorts. Which were shorts with a skirt sort of thing on top. They were pretty poorly made and were almost falling off her but I was so thrilled for her that she dressed Miley Cyrus that I didn't have the heart to tell her the shorts were horrible.

I really have very strange dreams and I thought you should know what I drempt (dreamed?) about last night.

Have a good sode-free labor day! I know I will...day one DONE. No withdrawls, no hard feelings and no caffeine yet today and it's 11:20am. I think I'll be ok!

2 comments:

  1. OH the dreams subject. I am renowned for my dreams. My friends laugh nervously when I tell them some of them. I may be crazy, but not diagnosed yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the dream and the lack of soda perhaps related? Or else maybe the temperature in your bedroom is unduly high :)

    ReplyDelete