Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FINAL RESULTS!

Congratulations Michael
You WON with a total percent of 13.63
GRAND PRIZE $150

Charlie came in 2nd with a total percent of 13.06
Second Place $60

Amy L came in 3rd with a total percent of 11.28
Third Place $50

Ginger was 4th with 11.23
$50

Thank you to ALL who stuck it out til the end! You really made this worth all the late nights calculating the percents. I'm so glad so many of you saw really great results. Keep on going! I'm calling the final pot at $310. Between the 2 people who never paid, and dropped out, and the money I lost using pay pal, and requesting a check etc..we lost about $40. Eh, live and learn right. Everyone did really well and for what it's worth, I'm proud of ya! This weight loss thing can be tough and I hope this provided some people with a little extra push. It's not about the money, it's all about the results!

To all the winners: Please email me your address so I can give you details on the prize $. I believe all of the winners are in the US, so that makes it easy.

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! :) :) :)

    Congrats to the top 4 - how exciting!!

    Thanks for hosting this, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both the winners and the losers! I think everyone benefitted from this VBL~ Thanks again Katy for all you did to make this a success for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete