Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Here I go

I'm ready to lose weight. I'm ready to feel good about my body again. I've done the work mentally, now I just have to do the work physically.

There's really NO reason for me to hold on to this weight anymore. Unless you count, really really liking cake as a reason :)? No? Okay, then, there's no reason.

I know enough about myself to know that I need a lot of support along the way, which is why I created this blog. I've been inspired by all you other fellow weight loss bloggers out there who have had success. So please, stop on by, pay me a visit, lend me some insight and if you feel so inclined, "follow me" on this journey.

Thanks to everyone who reads this. It's going to be a great ride!

2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say YOU GO GIRL! It's so true that you have to be ready mentally before you can make the 0physical changes. Since you are in that state already, anything is possible! Great idea with the blog too- I know it has helped me along my journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am finally in that mental place as well. The whole time I was pregnant, I kept telling myself and my husband that once I had the boys....I was gonna lose weight. So now, I just need to follow-up on that. Plus, my ten year reunion is this fall....which is another motivator.

    ReplyDelete